Hi, I’m Louis, I am a carbon-based bipedal life form descended from an 🐒. In 2022 I made 4000 contributions on GitHub, read 93 books, and written 700,000 words on a public Obsidian. I also founded an AI startup that got incubated in the latest Techstars batch.
I have specific interests in:
- Artificial intelligence (language models, multi-modal, unsupervised, alignment, private computation)
- Transhumanism: BCI, memory streams, second brains, AI assistants, & ways of reducing the friction between our digital and physical mind
- Philosophy of science, science, compound knowledge, prompting humans and machines, structured and deep conversations
- Environment design & personal growth
Additionally, if you want to know more about my personality, here is a cheatsheet.
I’m crazy about big questions, and don’t like weather-conversations so I created langa.me, here are some prompts for you:
- If you could go back in time to erase one thing you said or did, what would it be?
- What is the most rare and unique conversation you have ever had?
- What are you searching for?
- Teach me something by sending an anonymous feedback
- louis030195.com: Automatically updated website displaying various activities
- github.com: Talk is cheap, some things I created and open sourced
- twitter.com: Brain dumps
- youtube.com: My Youtube channel
- goodreads.com: My book tracking on Goodreads
- linkedin.com: Business networking
- last.fm: Audio memory stream
🌊 My memory stream
Here is a list of some of my inputs and outputs, my memory stream.
Like my outputs? Help me building the future.
🗒 My Raindrop brain food
👋 Favourite daily quotes from readwise.io/@louis - More readwise.io brain food
The Red Queen
Uncertainty Principle - Wikipedia
The Particle Physics of You
🧠 Latest changes on brain.louis030195.com
📚 What I’m currently reading
- Dale Purves - Principles of Cognitive Neuroscience - Wed Jan 18 11:42:28 -0800 2023
- Eric R. Kandel - Principles of Neural Science - Wed Jan 18 11:41:43 -0800 2023
- Mark F. Bear - Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain, 3rd Edition - Wed Jan 18 11:37:48 -0800 2023
- Sebastian Mallaby - The Power Law: Inside Silicon Valley's Venture Capital Machine - Wed Jan 18 11:36:12 -0800 2023
- Eric Schmidt - How Google Works - Wed Jan 18 02:08:05 -0800 2023
- Ryan Breslow - Fundraising - Tue Jan 17 12:29:24 -0800 2023
- Susan Blackmore - The Meme Machine - Mon Jan 16 00:36:11 -0800 2023
- Douglas R. Hofstadter - Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid - Fri Jan 06 22:15:00 -0800 2023
- Richard Dawkins - The Extended Phenotype: The Long Reach of the Gene - Tue Jan 03 12:29:06 -0800 2023
✍ My latest Goodreads reviews
- Osho - Tantra: The Supreme Understanding - Discourses on the Tantric Way of Tilopa's Song of Mahamudra - 5/5 - Sun Jan 22 05:35:14 -0800 2023
- Eckhart Tolle - The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment - 1/5 - Sun Jan 22 06:06:53 -0800 2023
- Nick Gray - The 2-Hour Cocktail Party: How to Build Big Relationships with Small Gatherings - 2/5 - Thu Jan 19 11:40:08 -0800 2023
- Jared Diamond - Why Is Sex Fun? The Evolution of Human Sexuality - 3/5 - Wed Jan 18 11:33:18 -0800 2023
- Peter Singer - Animal Liberation - 3/5 - Thu Jan 19 11:39:42 -0800 2023
🎬 Youtube Videos
- Obsidian Ava - Leveraging & Connecting your ideas - 1 week ago
- Obsidian Ava - Clarifying and expanding your thoughts - 1 week ago
- Obsidian Ava - Leveraging your intelligence and creativity - 1 week ago
- Obsidian Ava - Generating new Obsidian template in your style - 1 week ago
- Obsidian Ava - Assembling messy ideas into a start-up template - 2 weeks ago
🌱 My latest projects
- louis030195/paul-graham-clone - An AI clone of Paul Graham
- louis030195/krishnamurti-clone - An AI clone with memory of Jiddu Krishnamurti https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti
- louis030195/awesome-memory-streams - List of software that allows you to collect and aggregate data about your life
- louis030195/obsidian-ouraring - Plugin that implements ouraring API
- louis030195/universal-decompiler - Using Transformers to decompile ByteCode into code
🔭 Latest releases I’ve contributed to
- louis030195/obsidian-ava (2.16.8, 2 days ago) - Quickly format your notes with ChatGPT in Obsidian
- obsidianmd/obsidian-releases (v1.1.9, 1 month ago) - Community plugins list, theme list, and releases of Obsidian.
- langa-me/socialis (v1.1.5, 1 month ago) - New mediums of human conversation - Discord integration
- langa-me/api (1.0.9, 1 month ago) - Machine conversations for human conversations
- langa-me/cerche (0.2.4, 1 month ago) - Experimental search engine for conversational AI such as parl.ai, large language models such as OpenAI GPT3, and humans (maybe).