👋 Favourite daily quotes from readwise.io/@louis
The Will to Power
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Seneca - Letters From a Stoic
(Osho Insights for a New Way of Living) Osho - Courage_ the Joy of Living Dangerously
Hi, I’m Louis, I do a lot of software bricolage and book reading.
I enjoy learning every day about philosophy, hard sciences and of course everything around software (2.0).
I’m a practitioner of no/very low carb diet (since 2019)(and I’m still alive, are grains for humans?),
hormesis and such natural stressors human evolved in (inverse, always inverse).
Bricoleur of https://angel.co/company/langame.
📚 What I’m currently reading
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb - Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder - Wed Apr 28 11:41:56 -0700 2021
✍ My latest Goodreads reviews
- Jiddu Krishnamurti - Freedom from the Known - 5/5 - Wed May 05 04:33:11 -0700 2021
- Charles T. Munger - Poor Charlie's Almanack: The Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger - 4/5 - Wed May 05 04:44:58 -0700 2021
- Charles T. Munger - The Psychology of Human Misjudgement - 4/5 - Wed May 05 04:33:38 -0700 2021
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb - The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable - 5/5 - Tue Apr 20 12:57:12 -0700 2021
- Marcus Tullius Cicero - Selected Works - 3/5 - Sat Mar 27 14:21:53 -0700 2021
🗒 Medium posts
- What you do not learn at school: how to learn - 3 months ago
- The best breakfast is a delightful book - 4 months ago
- A simulation of evolution — Two - 8 months ago
- A Simulation of Evolution — Part One - 9 months ago
- Krishnamurti — Total Freedom, a review - 1 year ago
🎬 Youtube Videos
- Langame - Evolution of the species - 6 days ago
- Pitch Y Combinator 2021 summer: Langame: AI-Augmented human conversations - 1 month ago
- Niwrad 0.1.0 - 4 months ago
- Niwrad 0.0.1-alpha - 7 months ago
- Erutan - 1 year ago
⚡ My Latest Gists
- Apple App Store Connect API in Python - Created: 2 weeks ago
- Stop wasting your time on Tinder, setup a bot. - Created: 1 month ago
- Realtime, authoritative server-based, game networking and how to fool Einstein - Created: 3 months ago
- Unity ECS Utility AI (reinforcement learning-like but hard-coded state action values & greedy policy) - Created: 4 months ago
- Simple try of OVHcloud new service AI training https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/public-cloud/ai-training - Created: 5 months ago
🌱 My latest projects
- louis030195/helm-charts - Cloud native Helm charts for Kubernetes, including Nakama game server
- louis030195/big-talks - Collaborative list of questions to trigger interesting conversations, thinking … and, obviously, avoid small talks.
- louis030195/Meme - Learning and teaching meme(s) one commit at a time.
- louis030195/mineflayer-k8s - A generalist Mineflayer bot runnable on Kubernetes
- louis030195/prismarine-gym - train minecraft agents using reinforcement learning (inspired by https://gym.openai.com/)
🔭 Latest releases I’ve contributed to
- louis030195/helm-charts (nakama-0.1.3, 1 month ago) - Cloud native Helm charts for Kubernetes, including Nakama game server
- louis030195/niwrad (0.1.0, 4 months ago) - Distributed multiplayer sandbox evolution simulation
- muesli/markscribe (v0.3.0, 6 months ago) - Your personal markdown scribe with template-engine and Git(Hub) & RSS powers 📜
- microsoft/CameraTraps (v4.1, 1 year ago) - Tools for training and running detectors and classifiers for wildlife images collected from motion-triggered cameras.